Electrical Services
Electrical Services
Welcome to CH Electrical Services, Electrician Liverpool
Welcome to CH Electrical Services,Electrician Liverpool

Our Services



  • All Domestic Electrical Work - Changing Bulbs / Full or Part Rewires / Refurbishments / Additional Points
  • Landlord Services - Maintenance / Upgrades / Electrical Condition Reports
  • Social Housing Works
  • Commercial - Maintenance / Upgrades / Refurbishments


This list is not exhaustive, should you have any electrical work or an enquiry then please contact us!




Here at CH Electrical Services, we take electrical safety very seriously and all of our work is fully compliant with the very latest building regulations and we’re registered as an NICEIC contractor.

As a registered NICEIC contractor we only use technically qualified electricians to undertake our installation and service work and we constantly strive to improve the quality and service to homeowners, landlords and commercial property owners.

CH Electrical Services, have benefited enormously as an NICEIC registered contractor and for over 50 years, NICEIC have been checking on the competence, equipment, documentation and supervisory staff of registered contractors, to ensure safe and professional installations throughout the UK.

NICEIC enables householders and landlords to find reputable contractors that are registered to certify their own work to the relevant Building Regulations.


Every year in the UK there are approximately 12,500 domestic property fires, 750 seriously injuries and 10 deaths, caused by unsafe electrics within the home.


In January 2005 the government introduced an electrical safety law, Part P of the building regulations, to further enhance the protection of homeowners and reducing the risk of electrical shock. The Part P law applies to England and Wales and its introduction has thus improved overall electrical standards and reduced the number of accidents due to faulty electrical work.

This brings electrical work in the home under statutory control along with other types of building work, such as gas installations.

The law requires an electrician registered with a government-approved scheme, such as the one operated by NICEIC, to carry out most electrical work in the home. After completion of any work your NICEIC registered electrician will issue you with an electrical safety certificate and a Compliance Certificate to confirm it meets the requirements of the Building Regulations.

You can only carry out electrical work yourself if you can inspect and test that it is safe for use. To comply with the law you must notify your local building control office before you begin any work and pay the appropriate fee for them to inspect the work.

Part P Factsheet


CH Electrical Services

CH Electrical Services




Tel: 0151 526 3618

Mob: 07810 355130

Email: craig@chelectricalservices.co.uk

Emergency contact number

Outside office hours, please dial:

07810 355130

CH Electrical Services in social network:

Print Print | Sitemap
CH Electrical Services, a Company you can trust!